Value Line Infrastructure Portfolio
Invest in the building blocks of infrastructure with the Value Line Infrastructure Portfolio. Opportunity for growth exists in companies involved in building and improving physical infrastructure that is part of everyday life, including transportation, energy, water, communications and more.
Long-Term Capital Appreciation
|Number of Stocks||50|
|Average Market Cap||$14B|
Candidate stocks must have a high Value Line Timeliness™ Rank, a market capitalization of at least $1 billion on any selection date and meet additional performance criteria as well. The Portfolio will consist of approximately 50 stocks which are related to businesses involved with infrastructure investment (physical, non-financial).
How Stocks Are Selected
The Portfolio will consist of stocks meeting the following criteria:
- Related to businesses involved with infrastructure investment (physical, non-financial)
- High Value Line Timeliness™ Rank
- Market capitalization of at least $1 billion on any selection date
- Additional performance criteria must be met
- The Portfolio consists of approximately 50 stocks
- Stocks are reselected each quarter and equal weighted annually at start of calendar year
Top 10 Holdings (%) as of 06/30/21
|Company Name||Weight (%)|
|Steel Dynamics Inc||2.68|
|D.R. Horton Inc||2.28|
|NRG Energy Inc||2.27|
|EMCOR Group Inc||2.17|
|Lennox International Inc||2.15|
Performance as of 06/30/21
Sector Distribution as of 06/30/21
Source: Morningstar Direct.